"Creative Telecoms have been a fantastic partner in helping us achieve our DRTV business goals in both the UK & Germany. They are always available to give advice and we find their commitment to their customers a breath of fresh air, we would recommend them to any company involved in Direct Response TV sales. "
Creative Telecoms Business Phone Line Rental
Some good reasons for transferring line rental to Creative Telecoms:
All management, installing of new lines, cancellation of old lines, moves and changes are carried out by Creative Telecoms - you never need to call BT or any other carrier again
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Customers benefit from Creative Telecoms years of experience, advice and consultancy
- Free review of current telephone billing and rental charges.
- A clear and easy to understand One Billing Solution (OneB) – all sites, telephone numbers, usage descriptions, rental charges, call charges, broadband on one monthly bill. Full breakdowns and itemizations are emailed to you each month.
- Transferring your lines Creative Telecoms is simple, we handle everything on your behalf. The changes are made at exchange level and there is no need for a site visit.
- No Need to change your numbers, all number remain the same even if you should move to new premises
- Fully assisted management when moving sites.
Analogue Lines (rental from £11.50 per month)
Analogue lines are the most basic phone lines, having been in use since the early 1900’s. Analogue lines are a PSTN service rather than ISDN (Public Switched Telephone Network), and are still widely used for a variety of purposes such as alarm lines, an ADSL carrier line, PDQ machines, or just as a simple phone line – the majority of residential lines are single analogue lines.
There are two types of analogue line available – Basic lines and Premium lines.
Creative Telecoms will always recommend and use Premium lines for businesses as the service levels are higher and geared businesses.
Analogue lines include:
Available as single Direct Exchange Lines for use with alarm, PDQ, ADSL, Fax, etc.
Also available as Multi-Lines on one number for business use make or receive more than one call simultaneously
Wide range of “Apps” available such as Call Minder, Call Divert etc.
ISDN30e (Rental from £12.50 per channel)
ISDN30e is the premium digital business line service – available from 8 channels (lines) up to 30 on a single bearer cable, and with the ability to use multiple bearers, ISDN30e is the most flexible business phone line service available.
ISDN stands for Integrated Services Digital Network, the ‘e’ on the end denotes the European standard ISDN service rather than the older DASII variant that was a UK standard. ISDN has been available in the UK since 1992.
ISDN30e is ideal for customers requiring any number of lines from 8 and above, it uses Direct Dial In (DDI) numbers allowing individual DDI numbers to be used for individuals, departments and marketing purposes.
Available from 8 channels & above on one cable.
DDI numbers issued in blocks of 10.
Ability to port an existing single number as an SNDDI (Single Number DDI).
Up to 5 DDI ranges (an SNDDI counts as a range).
You can increase or decrease the number of channels very easily, in single channel increments.
ISDN2e (Rental from £24.95)
ISDN2e is a smaller digital business line service that comes with 2 channels on one connection, with the ability to line multiple connections together, each with its own connection box (NTE), but with DDI numbers across all linked connections.
The use of DDI numbers is exactly the same as with ISDN30e. ISDN2e can also be used with stand alone equipment such as Video Conferencing, although this is now usually done via an IP (Internet Protocol) connection.
Available in multiples of 2 channels as pairs of channels.
As ISDN30e – DDI numbers and moving an existing analogue line number are both options.
Suitable for up to 8 digital lines (4 x 2 channel connections).
SIP Trunk Lines (Please call for pricing details)
Many new customers are opting for SIP Trunking – this is a business quality VoIP (Voice over IP) service.
Creative Telecoms have been supplying SIP Trunk services for businesses for number of years.
SIP Trunks allow savings of up to 65% compared with ISDN30e/ISDN2e or analogue lines and also have available enhanced business features mainly in line resilience & back up services.
Creative Telecoms SIP Trunks include:
Port existing numbers – and deliver to anywhere in the UK
Low cost business phone services.
Unlimited DDI numbers.
Call forward calls to other numbers in the event of a line failure – in an emergency can be forwarded to mobile phones.
Not restricted to your geographic location, E.G. have a 0207 London number in Manchester. SIP Trunks can connect to multiple sites.
Have you ever wondered why your phone bills keep going up? Some UK suppliers are masters of the hidden charge, see below for details.
Outbound Telecoms are a commodity! The lower the cost the better off you are it’s that simple. So ask yourself why does your monthly invoice seem so high?
- Is it the rental of the service?
- Is it the per minute charge?
- Is it the hidden costs? Bingo! It most likely is.
Ask you current supplier these few questions and see where your money is going.
- What is the minimum call charge?
- What are your call set up charges?
- Is it true I pay 18 pence set up when I dial some non geographic numbers, why?
- Why do you have set up charges and what do I get for this payment
- Why have you tied me in to a “comment to spend” therefore not allowing me to choose my own low cost provider?
If you have had enough of paying though the nose please call 0800 019 1002 and get sensible telecoms at a sensible cost