"People at Creative Telecoms have always provided sound advice and excellent service which is why we make the decision to choose Creative Telecoms to provide our telephony services. The back end IT systems are vital to the success of any business and with the help of Creative Telecoms we are making good progress in our new venture."
- You can select the maximum number of places in the queue, ranging from between five and unlimited.
- You can determine the interval between Comfort Messages i.e. the amount of time taken to play waiting music before the Comfort message is replayed.
- You can set the maximum amount of time a caller can remain in the queue for before being automatically disconnected.
- You can let the caller know of their queue position.
- You can select the waiting music by choosing from a pre-recorded list of musical styles.
- You can choose an audio file to be played at the beginning of the call to let the caller know they are in a queue. This is known as the Initial Audio and can be chosen from a list of pre-recorded files, or a new audio file can be uploaded.
- You can choose an audio file to be played at intervals while the caller is in the queue. This is known as the Comfort Message and is used to reassure the caller that their call is important.
- Comfort messages can be substituted for marketing messages or to direct callers to your web site for answers.